Tuesday 19 December 2017

Plain and simple jhumkas- New improvements!!

Heya folks,

When I first started to make jhumkas I had started with the plain jhumkas. These jhumkas were the starting point for my decoupage jhumkas. This was when I worked up the technique to make the jhumka domes smoother.
Well I think I did a good job at that. What say? ;)
In case of these jhumkas, I directly painted the acrylic colours on the dome I made and was happy with the look back then. As time passed those lines of the dome that still could be seen made me cringe. So worked out some developments for the same.




While continuing to work on the decoupage jhumkas techniques, I recently started using monte marte modelling paste to make the stenciled jhumkas. So used the same paste to give 3 coats on quilled dome and Voila I got he plain jhumkas which are sturdy and the colour is more striking coz of the white base coats. These jhumkas are so simple to make and I am happy to share this tip :)


Thanks for stopping by,

Lots of love,
Pratyusha

No comments:

Post a Comment