Sunday 17 December 2017

Stall that was a hit :)


Heya folks,

On 17th August we had a stall at the Malleshwaram santhe in Bangalore.

Must thank my friends Meraj, ZaharNaina who helped me out with the stall. Met a lot of new people and got a lot of appreciations too for the handicrafts displayed. 

Last but not the least I would like to thank my mom who was there throughout the event. She was so proud and happy whenever some one would pass by and appreciate my work :)

Sharing a few pics we managed to click ;) 







In the stall we kept quilled diyas, envelops, alcohol ink coaters, mini and jumbo beaded bookmarks, decoupage keychains, quilled magnets, various jhumka variants and sets, mix media nameplaques, mix media porjects, decoupage penstands, tags and greeting cards.

The bestsellers were the Mini beaded bookmarks and ofcourse my signature variants of jhumkas  

P S- Pratvam Progs was the last stall to close sales in the event Would like to thank all the organisers and my friends once again 


No comments:

Post a Comment