Thursday 9 March 2017

My first ever Mini album Feat. Bobnbetty papers

Heya Lovelies,
Pratyusha here, with a brand new project with Bob n Betty’s Valentine release “No One But You”. Well, these papers are so apt for scrapbooking that I too finally jumped in that zone. Being a first-timer, I didn’t have to struggle much as the papers do half of your job, they are so complete in themselves that you hardly need to use stamps or stencils to give volume to your layouts.
Now comes the tricky part, the album construction….phew..!
This album measures 4x6inches. As I am entirely new to the album making, I wanted to try out something very basic.
The outer cover is made from red cardstock of 220gsm. I layered elements from the diecut sheet (included in the collection). Used a chipboard frame that was heat embossed to match the red cardstock to add some sparkle!!!
The inner pages are pretty much simple. I made 8 pages in total. Few pages have pockets that could hold tags which were again cut from the die cut sheet in No one but you collection.
I added the papers as desired and chipboard elements to brighten up the scene!!
I am sure to develop more skills in album making in future to bring in more zing to this aspect 🙂
Much Love
Pratyusha

No comments:

Post a Comment