Tuesday 1 March 2016

Mixed media monogram: A trial with new colours



Heya folks...

This month over at ICR we have a new coasteride for you. Play with floral elements but this time around ICR says no to CARDS..... Hence stay floral & play anything but CARD.... 
Here's the story board for this coasteride!!!



Here's what I made:
 I have the whole set of Viva decor Inka gold pastes which I use frequently for my projects. But I do have some unused colours and some combinations I havent tried still in my platter...
So here's one creation where I have used the viva decor inka gold pastes and a colour combo that I havent tried before for my mixed media monograms!!!




Our sponsors for this challenge are the awesome people at the Krafters Cart!
They have sponsored a Rs.500 gift certificate from their store.


Hope you like it!

Do play along the challenge and win exciting prizes!!!

Lots of hugs
Pratyusha

No comments:

Post a Comment