Tuesday 19 August 2014

Indian Quilling Challenges- Design team work -V2

Heya!!!

Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their creative breaks like I am.
I am stealing time in between studies and preparing seminars to craft. So haven't been able to post much as well... So her it is the 2nd post that will have the next 3 design team member creation I made as the DT for 
the IQCG!!!

DT inspiration for the IQCG challenge 4- the challenge was 'Anything goes with the colour blue'.
So I recreated a set of mini notepads which has a front cover made with quilled flowers as the center piece.




 DT inspiration for IQCG challenge no 5- The theme was' Anything goes with geometrical shapes'.
So I made a pair of simple earrings. Used rectangles as my base shape and filled it using beehive technique. I used turquoise and hot pink coloured strips to give some contrast.


DT Inspiration for IQCG challenge no 6- The theme for this current challenge is 'Anything goes with Indian flag colours'

Here I have used a 5x7inch board canvas , painted it in peacock blue.This is the very first time that I have used a handwritten font. I was a bit hesistant to do it all this while but my mom was like do it... And voila here is the result.

I chose to quill the word inspire as a part of my canvas series. As the challenge was to use the Indian flag colors, I used white strips to outline the word and later fill it with beehive technique. Used orange color for the outline of peacock which is our national bird, used green for the leaves wishing for a greener tomorrow. Used green and dark blue for the feathers of the peacock. I really loved the outcome.


Hope you are inspired by this project as you have time till 31st August to enter this challenge.

Lots of love
Pratyusha

No comments:

Post a Comment