Tuesday 22 April 2014

1000+ Facebook Likes celebration contest


My page Pratvam Progs on facebook recently crossed 1000 likes. It was all so encouraging coz I had just returned back to crafting in february after my MDS exams got over.

Did some pretty good amount of work in the small time frame... A lot of orders and new products were launched in the same time.
As a token of love I am offering free shipping on products bought on my website www.pratvamprogs.com


When I won a Cute stamping bella set from Creativita and won the Hobby mela contest my mom wanted me to giveaway a gift too on my page... As we were thinking what it could be... Mom suddenly said 'Do a contest and whoever wins give them a prize'. So thus began the idea for the contest... I myself have entered into a lot of contests on various blogs... It quite fun and the feedback is really great!!!

So this will be the 1st contest that I will be hosting on the blog... Quite nervous I must say... when I posted on Fb regarding how many people would be interested, I got like 6 comments and 18 likes for the post within one hour.


As I have been quilling a lot lately the contest is bound to be paper related!!!
Have divided the contest into 2 categories.

1- Paper/Quilled Jewelry- Use paper crafting techniques to make earrings. The twist here is you will have to make the designs of the earrings first. I mean you need to get down to drawing the design and then make the earrings...and when you make your blogpost or if you enter from FB pls click 2 pictures, One pic with the sketch and one without the sketch.

Here is some inspiration and examples as to what I meant by drawing your designs. You don't need to be excellent at drawing... simple sketches will do :)






2- Typograhical quilling- In this category you can make quilled greeting card, quilled plaques, canvases,photoframes.... sky is the limit actually...The twist here again is that You will have to plan out atleast how you think the your final product will look. For quillography projects u can either design them on your PC or you can sketch them also...So again you will have to uplaod 2 pics to your blogpost or your FB album.
Few inspirations from my side!!!

Quilled card- This is an easel card with typographical work for the name!!!


Quilled canvas- this is a 4*4 inch canvas on which the work life has been quilled. The backside of the canvas has a magnet so it can be used as a fridge magnet


Quilled plaques- Name plaques or the personalised plaques!!!





Rules of the contest.
1)Like my FB page.
2)Share about this contest on FB. 
3) You can enter the contest upto 4 times. If you are entering for the 2nd time then please enter 2 next to ur name.
4) You can link the project to as many challenges as you wish to.
5) Last date to enter the contest is 25th May. No links in the comment box will be entertained. If there is any problem in linking your project you can contact me via Pratvam@ymail.com or oing me on my FB page and I will get back to you ASAP.
6)For Paper/Quilled jewelry- Pls follow the rules that are stated. Please click the pics as mentioned already in the post. If the pics do not meet the criteria mentioned you might be disqualified.
7)For quillography- Pls follow the rules that are stated. Please click the pics as mentioned already in the post. If the pics do not meet the criteria mentioned you might be disqualified.
8)If you win in one category, you will not be considered for winning the 2nd category, though you might be in the top 3 list.
9) The prizes will be shipped within India only.
10) If you don't have a blog, make an album on FB and make sure that the album is set to public!!!
11) No back-linking of entries is allowed... Your creations need to be created after the date this post was made that is 22nd April 2014



    So now for the prizes for the categories...


Category 1- Paper/Quilled Jewelry- The prize package contains-


1) 5 Quilling strips packages- includes gold edged strips and graduated strips
2) Some charms in gold, bronze and silver (5 pairs)
3) 2 bunches of white pollens
4)Green seed beads
5)More than 15 pairs of assorted beads
6) And last but not the least you will get a chance to choose one
 of my creations from my FB page in the earring section



Category 2-Quillography- The prize package contains-


1) 5 Quilling strips packages- Four 3mm and a 10mm packages
2) 10 handmade hand charms- 5 silver and 5 bronze
3) 10 magnets of 6mm radius
4) 6 nos of Tibetan silver bookmarks 
5) 5 nos of jumbo clips
6) A pack of red square rhinestones
7) And last but not the least you will get a chance to choose one
 of my creations from my FB page in the Mini Magnetic photoframe section.



I hope you liked my projects and I would love to see you all participate :)

lots of love
Pratyusha :)

13 comments:

  1. Now, I've got to participate in both categories :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy!!! Eager to see what u come up with :)

      Delete
    2. awsome contest . i m participating for the fist time :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful contest. I'm going to participate in a contest for the first time. Let me see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the first category can we submit quilled necklace set also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lavanta U can Enter... But pls follow the rules carefully :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Pratyusha... i finally am into the contest.. hope i have linked properly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done with my quilled wall-hanging ...
    My first contest entry... super-excited :)
    https://www.facebook.com/sindhuja.thirunavukkarasu/media_set?set=a.725739047483496.1073741832.100001422226055&type=3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought tat I ll be the only first time participant for this online contest but I have company.. good going Pratyusha.. waiting for the results..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.
    Buy Facebook Likes Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. At social media fame you can also buy more likes and that you very reasonable rates .

    ReplyDelete